Panamax M5300-PM - Acondicionador
Improves Picture and Sound Quality, Monitors Incoming Line Voltage, and Reduces Cross-Contamination Between Components. Improves Picture and Sound Quality Level 4 Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminates common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual
- Clean Power Level 4
- Improves picture and sound quality by eliminating noise across the entire AC bandwidth. 40% more efficient at eliminating noise than Clean Power Level 3.
- AVM (Automatic Voltage Monitoring)
- Protects equipment against prolonged over/under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
- High Current Outlets
- 2 outlets for equipment with high power demands (Amps/Subwoofers).
- USB Charger
- 1 front panel 500mA USB charger. May not recognize all devices. Check manufactures power specifications of USB device.
- Gaming LAN Port
- Easy access to LAN port on front panel. Perfect for online gaming.
- 5 Isolated Outlet Banks
- Isolating outlet banks from one another prevents noise contamination between components.
- 12 Volt Trigger
- Allows source equipment to activate or deactivate the switched outlets on the M5300-PM.
- Power Sequencing
- Guards against blown fuses and potentially damaging speaker thump by automatically powering outlets on and off in sequence.
- 11 Outlets
- 5 Always On, 4 Switched, 2 Switched High Current.